Need a holster for MK3 Target w/ Suppressor and scope

PDA

LawBot5000
July 14, 2013, 01:02 AM
I know what youre thinking, but not so fast. I want an under the armpit carrying position. if I carry it on my belt, the can will poke out.

I want to be able to throw on a windbreaker and stroll around my neighborhood carrying this gun without alarming people.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need a holster for MK3 Target w/ Suppressor and scope" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JTQ
July 14, 2013, 11:41 AM
We've had a few threads in the not too distant past about "Battlecloth" gear. It is a big nylon holster for suppressed pistols. It is the only thing I can think of for a suppressed pistol. You may want to do a search here in the forum.

LawBot5000
July 14, 2013, 03:00 PM
I know about battlecloth, but I can't find anywhere to buy it from.

JTQ
July 14, 2013, 04:39 PM
A quick forum search.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=569432&highlight=battlecloth

LawBot5000
July 15, 2013, 02:07 AM
Oh I finally get it, he doesn't have a site at all, he just has an email address.

Thanks guys.

jdbuck
May 3, 2014, 05:12 PM
To keep this post current, thought I'd pass on that I just received my Battlecloth holster in OD green for my Ruger 22/45 Lite with a Yankee Hill Machine silencer. It's a quality piece of work and just what I was looking for. Steve was quick to reply to emails and the turn-a-round time was just about a month. Email "battlecloth@comcast.net" to receive a quote and /or order a holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need a holster for MK3 Target w/ Suppressor and scope" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!