American Western Peacekeeper .45LC

PDA

WoodchuckAssassin
July 17, 2013, 07:38 AM
Thoughts/experience with this product?

There's a new one for $430 at the local shop, and they seem REAL nice. Bright blueing like the old Colts used to have, safe-light lockup, slick action...I think I'm in love! I might have to trade off a snubbie to at this pony to my stable.

If you enjoyed reading about "American Western Peacekeeper .45LC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jimbo555
July 17, 2013, 08:23 AM
Pretty sure it's an Italian copy made by Uberti or Pietta. I have a Cimarron frontier made by Pietta and I have been pleased with it. For the money I think the Italian copys are excellent.

CraigC
July 17, 2013, 09:31 AM
Most of these were good guns. Some suffered from a hammer spring that was too light. Case colors were authentic and clear coated, unlike most Italian SAA replicas.

bannockburn
July 17, 2013, 10:18 AM
The few American Western guns that I have encountered seemed well .made and a good value for the money. For $430 that's a decent price for one.

CraigC

Good to see the website is up and running.

If you enjoyed reading about "American Western Peacekeeper .45LC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!