Kahr cw45

PDA

Arizonagunrunner
July 17, 2013, 07:32 PM
I sure like my CW 45. I like it even better with my new grips from Talon. These make the gun feel so much better. I recommend these for anyone looking for quality grips.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr cw45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jsg81
July 17, 2013, 08:51 PM
My uncle has one and likes it. Makes me want a Kahr.

wnycollector
July 17, 2013, 11:17 PM
I love my CW45 also. I use a Tuff1 gun grip on my pistol. I feel very comfortable with 8 rounds of 45 in a pistol that is same size (and weighs less) than my old Beretta 84B.

InkEd
July 17, 2013, 11:30 PM
Let me see pics of the grips. I use a Hogue Handall JR. on mine now and it's pretty good. However, if something better is available for my main ccw pistol I would be interested.

InkEd
July 17, 2013, 11:32 PM
Disregard I just googled them. Unless you are talking about something other than the skateboard tape style decal ones.

usp9
July 18, 2013, 07:26 AM
I've been scared off from the adhesive, decal type grip because I assumed that normal gun cleaning solvents would deteriorate the glue. How do they hold up long term?

Arizonagunrunner
July 18, 2013, 09:09 AM
the grips I got are the rubber ones from Talon. Not into the sandpaper skateboard grips. Just to abrasive. There is no residual sticky to these if you remove them.
They were well worth the $16.00 I paid. That included shipping.

hardluk1
July 18, 2013, 11:49 AM
I cheaped out, free 1.75" inner tube at bike shop and did my 3 kahrs my wifes 2 cc pistols and gave a chunk to my ywo girls for theres and hubbies pistols. Ain't as prudy but works well .

CookeMonster
July 20, 2013, 05:29 AM
I've been scared off from the adhesive, decal type grip because I assumed that normal gun cleaning solvents would deteriorate the glue. How do they hold up long term?
I got the abrasive Talon grips on my Glock subcompact .45. Been my everyday carry for 2.5 years. It is not overly aggressive in texture at all. I carry IWB with nothing between it and my skin all summer long. The first few days I was just barely tender there, and then never noticed it again. Solvents haven't touched the adhesive. I'm a mechanic though, and wanted something that would give a solid grip with greasy/oily/bloody hands.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr cw45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!