HK P30L/light LEM + son = fun

PDA

Bentonville
July 20, 2013, 09:05 PM
I had the pleasure of taking my 21 year-old son out to meet my new HK P30L. He has had experience with all of my other pistols over the years but this one is a little different. It took him about four rounds before he had the feel for the trigger. He said it's like a string was connecting the muzzle and the target. He also said the grip felt like it was an extension of his hand. It felt to him like he could control the muzzle rise/recoil better than any pistol he has fired. He has particularly small hands and the interchangeable grip panels were just right for his hand (and mine). He fired rapid fire at various distances and targets as well as slow fire and had great success all the way around. Out of three sons, I have one who loves to shoot as much as his dad. Funny how you can raise them all the same way (you think) and they all turn out different. Still, a fun time was had by all.

If you enjoyed reading about "HK P30L/light LEM + son = fun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "HK P30L/light LEM + son = fun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!