am I making a decent argument here?

PDA

Billmanweh
March 21, 2004, 02:18 AM
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353761&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

If you enjoyed reading about "am I making a decent argument here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
strambo
March 21, 2004, 03:15 AM
Yes, good job... that person is an idiot. The antis have no logic on their side, only emotion. Oh, and if the hospital and area he describes living in is so violent, then I would definitely want to be able to legally own a firearm!:what: Besides guns are already all but totally outlawed in NYC so whats his point about the violence anyway? How could it be in such a gun free utopia? Glad your fightin' the good fight, it will help with fence sitting lurkers.

Only advice is to avoid the fake bomb red herring. Just ignore it and stick to the main issues; real guns, toy guns, rights and violence.

tc300mag1
March 21, 2004, 08:14 AM
Yes you are

PCRCCW
March 21, 2004, 08:33 AM
The S&W doesnt look like a Ruger or Luger, at least to me. Its been the law that "TOY GUNS" have an orange barrel muzzle for a while now. The fact that he found one thats black would pose a problem and would explain why kids are getting killed with toy guns pointed at police.

EDUCATE THE DAMN YUNGENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot well.

If you enjoyed reading about "am I making a decent argument here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!