auction pics

PDA

BlkHawk73
March 21, 2004, 10:21 AM
why don't the sellers check thier pics BEFORE posting them.

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=16812339

If you enjoyed reading about "auction pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Third_Rail
March 21, 2004, 10:34 AM
What's wrong with that?

I'll admit I know nothing about H&K firearms, is it the wrong one or something?

StuporDave
March 21, 2004, 11:15 AM
I don't get it either, but that's not unusual ;)

orangeninja
March 21, 2004, 11:43 AM
The pic is a bit dark, but that is a Heckler and Koch VP70Z. It LOOKS like a Hi-Point...but trust me...it's an HK.

tailgunner
March 21, 2004, 11:56 AM
The absolute worst pistol I have ever owned!

Ukraine Train
March 21, 2004, 12:12 PM
That's uglier than the love child of a glock and hi-point.

BlkHawk73
March 21, 2004, 12:19 PM
Yes, they aren't exactly the sleekest models ever produced. Nor do they have a great reputation for slick shootability and trigger pull. However, I'm just searchin' 'round for something different and I do kinda lke the older HKs. Maybe I'll wait, save some more and buy a P9 series model or something.
Anyways, I was mearly showing how poorly people post pictures in an auction that is supposed to sell the item for them. the description mentions finish wear..I can't even distinguish what's gun and what isn't in this stupid photo. Just wish sellers would check or at least edit thier pics.

Ukraine Train
March 21, 2004, 12:34 PM
Yeah, poor pics don't help much. It's like when people are auctioning a car and don't include pictures of the interior or engine heh.

If you enjoyed reading about "auction pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!