Got a new Ruger SR45 today.

PDA

bscott29
July 25, 2013, 07:56 PM
Awesome!!!! I had a chance to pop off 30 rounds with it and this thing really shoots. My first shot was at a gallon jug at 25yds and it center punched it. It shoots every bit as good as my Glock 22.

If you enjoyed reading about "Got a new Ruger SR45 today." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ritepath
July 25, 2013, 08:56 PM
I just picked mine up Sat at a fun show....pulled out some old wolf, reloads, corbon and pdx. No problems what so ever. Not to mention accurate...even my 8yo son can keep 8" groups at 7 yards. LOL

My only worry is the slide appears to be cast, is that true with all SR's? Another whine I have is the "painted" mags, or cerakote or whatever that stuff is, I'd much rather have a pretty shiny mag, they're already getting nicked up some.

I look forward to putting a lot more time behind this ruger it's such a soft shooter.

If you enjoyed reading about "Got a new Ruger SR45 today." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!