ARFCOM Hometown Shoot - Maine - Sept. 28 in Waterboro

PDA

theautobahn
July 26, 2013, 07:20 PM
Hopefully a little cross-forum pollination is ok...

The annual AR15.com Maine Hometown Forum shoot is scheduled for September 28 in Waterboro. Head over to arfcom for details or shoot me a PM. We have to rent a range this year, so there will be a $25 fee (and you have to sign a waiver), but the range belongs to two sheriff's deputies who run training (Concepts For Personal Protection) and they will be on hand to serve as range officers. These guys are cool and not safety nazis, but will definitely make sure things go smoothly.

If you enjoyed reading about "ARFCOM Hometown Shoot - Maine - Sept. 28 in Waterboro" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
theautobahn
July 30, 2013, 11:53 PM
We're still working out the details, but it's looking like we'll have a local Class III dealer there with some NFA goodness (machine guns!). Possibly a 50BMG as well. And as always, attendees are welcome to bring their own NFA toys - select fire, suppressors, SBR's, etc. are welcome.

We're looking at starting at 9am and going until 4:00ish (or when we run out of ammo).

Just to be clear, the $25 fee goes entirely toward the range rental. The "organizers" of the shoot aren't making a dime (in fact, we're providing hot dogs for lunch!). Where else can you hang out with a bunch of like-minded people, shoot lots of guns and get fed lunch for only $25?

theautobahn
August 13, 2013, 05:50 PM
If anybody is interested in more information, shoot me a pm. The machine guns are all but confirmed, and everyone usually brings more than enough fun stuff anyway.

theautobahn
August 16, 2013, 11:30 PM
Alright, NFA stuff is confirmed. PAC-N-ARMS out of Sanford will be there with some full-auto goodness. And as I mentioned, attendees usually have quite a big of fun stuff to play with anyway.

theautobahn
September 8, 2013, 08:30 AM
The shoot is coming right up. We still have spots left, but make sure to get your info in soon (shoot me a pm if you need the info). This is always an awesome time. There's everything from black powder to lever guns to precision bolt rigs to AR's/AK's. Toss in a bunch of rimfire and some machine guns and what's not to love? We shoot at steel, usually some tannerite, etc.

If you enjoyed reading about "ARFCOM Hometown Shoot - Maine - Sept. 28 in Waterboro" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!