Gun control?

PDA

kool
March 21, 2004, 07:58 PM
so its like this. I have a persuacive essay in english and i was wondering if you guys had any facts or opinions on why we should altogether ban gun control . so if you could get back to me i need help :barf:

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun control?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CB900F
March 21, 2004, 08:18 PM
Kool;

Start doing your homework earlier. I'll bet a dollar to a dead rat you've had this assignment for at least a week, right?

Read John Lott's "More Guns, Less Crime". You can speed read, right?

Sympathy is NOT my middle name.

900F

kool
March 21, 2004, 08:21 PM
see its not like that i have 2 weeks left and i need all the help i can get :scrutiny:

P95Carry
March 21, 2004, 08:28 PM
Welcome to THR :)

I have a persuacive essay in english Kool ... may I respectfully suggest caution over spelling!!:p

There are countless threads all waiting for your perusal .. if you try various search parameters I am sure you will find much to give you inspiration. Research is goin to be the name of the game.

idd
March 21, 2004, 08:29 PM
Forget More Crime, Less Guns. See Armed: New Perspectives on Gun Control by Gary Kleck and Don Kates.

CB900F
March 21, 2004, 08:40 PM
idd;

More Crime, Less Guns. Who wrote that? One of the Brady Bunch I'll bet.

:p 900F

Andrew Rothman
March 21, 2004, 11:07 PM
http://www.guncite.com should give you a very good start.

Nick1911
March 21, 2004, 11:27 PM
try http://www.justfacts.com

although the interface leaves something to be desired, the information was all cited and backed up.

Ironbarr
March 21, 2004, 11:42 PM
Let's not kill all gun control. We will always need to control how we handle, clean, inspect and shoot our guns. :evil:

Check my sig for a fast trip to the four rules (of gun control).

Hope you make your scheduled report date... speed on.

-IB

SDC
March 22, 2004, 06:43 PM
"Gun control" is a government's way of saying that it doesn't trust its own citizens.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun control?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!