7mm BR Factory ammo value

PDA

Gabes220
August 7, 2013, 01:50 AM
I recently came into possession of 160 (8 factory boxes of 20) rounds of 7mm BR factory ammo and I am interested in learning the value of said rounds. I am helping the owner sell the ammo as part of an estate sale.

I know that the caliber is no longer in production as well as any firearm that shoots it. Besides that I have no clue.

Specifications:
7mm BR Remington
140 gr Soft Point
R7MMBR

If you enjoyed reading about "7mm BR Factory ammo value" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
steveno
August 7, 2013, 02:54 AM
if there a gun in the estate that is chambered for 7 BR? if so sell it with the gun. see if there is any IHSMA matches in the area as that is where you are likely to find the 7 BR being used

Reloadron
August 7, 2013, 05:51 AM
New unfired Remington brass runs about a buck a piece so I would look for about a buck a round or run the lot out for $150 unless you want to hold out for more.

Just My Guesstimate
Ron

oneounceload
August 7, 2013, 08:51 AM
I used to own an XP-100 in 7mm BR and I included the brass (about 150 pieces), in the price of the gun I sold with scope, extra stock and a hard fitted case. I valued the brass at .20 in figuring my pricing, so .75-1.00 MIGHT be doable. It is a limited niche-market item, so it will either go real quick, or you will sit on it for a long time

bandit2012
August 13, 2013, 01:09 PM
Do you still have the ammo? I just recently purchased a 7mm BR and would love to buy this ammo from you if it is still available.

If you enjoyed reading about "7mm BR Factory ammo value" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!