C&B Cylinder loaders.

PDA

Jim, West PA
August 7, 2013, 02:23 PM
Just got off of the phone with Jerry and was able to order one of the C&B cylinder loaders.
I told him I would give you guys a heads up and he said...." well alright, we've got a few in stock ".

He also stated that, " we thank you all for your prayers, they are working and Jerred is doing good ".

If you enjoyed reading about "C&B Cylinder loaders." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
davepool
August 7, 2013, 02:36 PM
That's good news, they are good folks to deal with.

jldee55
August 8, 2013, 08:39 AM
I got me one from them awhile back and it is very well made...I have modified it somewhat so it will load from my 31 cal to my Walker..I put a spring on it to raise the handle and removed the set screw and used a thumb screw on the back (with detents) so I can raise or lower the main plate and lock it into position..Plus I added screw holes and allen screws on the base to hold the different size pins and adapters I use..

Jim, West PA
August 8, 2013, 09:14 AM
jldee55, could you please post some pictures of your modifications ?

If you enjoyed reading about "C&B Cylinder loaders." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!