Let's see some archery groupings

PDA

SamTheMan1992
August 9, 2013, 11:39 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Sam. I've been a member for a few days now, but this is my first post on THR. Since I spend a lot of time practicing with a bow, I figured that would be a good subject for my first post. I'm gonna show you one of my better 2-shot groupings that I took in my backyard. Distance was about 50 feet, and the bow used was a PSE Razorback.

If you've got any groupings you'd like to share, go ahead and post them :)

PS: Before anyone worries, I didn't shoot the target while it was that close to the walls of the house. I had it positioned by the lattice off to the right from where the bow is.

If you enjoyed reading about "Let's see some archery groupings" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BigBore44
August 11, 2013, 08:01 AM

My 2005 Matthews Switchback XT. Owned since new. Don't really see a reason to change.

Yo Mama
August 11, 2013, 11:25 AM
Man you guys have skill!

I'm fresh into archery, and get to practice only a few times a year. With 2 kids, and work, there's not enough time to get out as much as I should.

My oldest is 6, she's getting into it. I'm psyched because it's a great reason to get out there more often.

If you enjoyed reading about "Let's see some archery groupings" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!