Florida CCW

PDA

sar
March 22, 2004, 03:03 PM
Due to moving I put off filing out my Florida CCW application that I recieved about 6 months ago. In my application it is addressed to the Department of State. I noticed on the Florida Licensing web site that it looks like the Department of Agriculture is now the office to make checks to. Has the application changed as well?

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida CCW" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Highland Ranger
March 22, 2004, 03:13 PM
I did the same thing.

Play it safe - request a new one thru the web site. Links to the rproper pages at http://www.packing.org

I think they mail it out the same day - I got my application in less than a week.

sar
March 22, 2004, 03:44 PM
I called and they checked the revision number and told me no problem. I had already had the app filled and notorized. Compared to NYC License Bureau, Florida is great.

Ed Ely
March 22, 2004, 09:49 PM
Please be prepared to wait the ninety days that is refered to
however.

sar
March 23, 2004, 10:21 AM
I can do 90 days on my head after living in NYC - 8 months to get my target permit. I want the PA CCW because I frequently travel through PA when driving west to see family in western PA>

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida CCW" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!