Knife Rights Fund Raiser WIN!

PDA

hso
August 20, 2013, 10:26 PM
Ok, so I "donated" a couple of hundred to Knife Rights because it was the right thing to do, but I also got my chances at their "Ultimate Steel" drawing.

I didn't expect to hit anything, but there was a nice surprise today when I got home.

Dinky looking Colonial was actually my choice over other fancier looking knives for sentimental reasons (and because the truly custom big money items had already been selected by folks drawn earlier), but I'm happy I got it and glad to know that the money went to an important cause.

If you enjoyed reading about "Knife Rights Fund Raiser WIN!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Valkman
August 21, 2013, 08:29 PM
Excellent!

olderguns
August 23, 2013, 05:57 AM
Cool, I really like that izula
And your money went to a good cause, there's not near enough people who even care about knife right's much less help to do something.

CharlieDeltaJuliet
August 23, 2013, 10:06 AM
That is awesome

If you enjoyed reading about "Knife Rights Fund Raiser WIN!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!