Help Identifying an AK Stock

PDA

Life During Wartime
August 28, 2013, 08:15 PM
So about a year ago, I saw in the LGS a very nice WASR semi auto AK build with some very modern features. It cost about 2,400 bucks but was awesome. It had green furniture, not bright but not quite Foliage or OD either. The stock which is what I am most interested in identifying was a telescoping stock similar to that used on AR-15s, but I distinctly remember it was not the standard M4 stock. The tube that the stock piece telescoped on was very long, made of a sort of plastic, and I want to say that it had circular depressions molded into it. The front forend was railed (I don't remember how many, but I think it was a quad). It also had a different pistol grip than standard but I don't remember what it looked like. Here is a list of the other accessories in case this is a manufacturer build.
Vertical Grip on Forend
Micro Red Dot
Green Laser Pointer
(and it probably had some sort of muzzle break too)

Also, since this was California, it was a bullet button.
Can someone please help me find out what the stock was? I really liked it :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Help Identifying an AK Stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jackal
August 28, 2013, 08:36 PM
That could honestly be one of ANY aftermarket setups on ANY Wasr. Without a pic, its truly impossible to even begin without more to go on. Kinda like saying : There was a car with these tires that looked like other tires but different, what was it.:confused:

Onmilo
August 28, 2013, 08:38 PM
I have a Ford Mustang. Which one is it?

Sam1911
August 28, 2013, 08:44 PM
You could just try typing "Telescoping AK stock green" into Google Images or whatever and scroll for a few pages. You might find it quicker that way.

Life During Wartime
August 28, 2013, 08:51 PM
@Sam1911
Yes, I already tried that. I saw many stocks that *might* have been the stock, but if the pic doesn't have the stock extended (most pics are collapsed), I can't recognize it. The circles on the telescoping tube was one of its most unique features.

Fishbed77
August 28, 2013, 10:11 PM
No WASR should ever cost that kind of money. Ever.

Ever.

ID-shooting
August 28, 2013, 10:28 PM
:eek: $2400 ak ??????????

Did have Kalishnikov's signature on it? plated in 24k gold? Diamond inlays for sights?

Life During Wartime
August 28, 2013, 11:11 PM
^^:D nope, none of that lol

dcarch
August 29, 2013, 11:38 AM
If you're willing to pay 2400 for a WASR, then I've got a bridge you may be interested in....

If you enjoyed reading about "Help Identifying an AK Stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!