Stupid movie guns for 200, alex...

PDA

thefitzvh
March 23, 2004, 04:35 AM
Ok... watching super troopers... those who have the DVD, grab it.

Go to the scene with the pig. The captain in charge of the local PD reaches for his gun, and draws...

THE DREADED DEADLY CROSSMAN AIR REPEATER!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO

Geez.

James

If you enjoyed reading about "Stupid movie guns for 200, alex..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
griz
March 23, 2004, 06:33 AM
I hate the ones where they take a real gun, glue a toilet paper roll on it, paint it black, and PRESTO, a super scary tactical ray gun. :rolleyes:

CannibalCrowley
March 23, 2004, 10:25 AM
Escape From New York; M16s without handguards how futuristic! :scrutiny:

whoami
March 23, 2004, 11:11 AM
Seen in a number of movies but most recently Bourne Identity.....flattop AR's with neither carry handle nor BUIS.....???

cratz2
March 23, 2004, 11:40 AM
Hrmm... I hadn't noticed that...

And though I'm generally somewhat of a movie snob, I just LOVE Super Troopers! :D

sturmruger
March 23, 2004, 12:01 PM
You know it is bad when they studio can't even spring for some decent looking guns.

azrael
March 23, 2004, 12:27 PM
Broken Lizard had to borrow the money to do that movie...they did it for next to nothing....I am going this weekend to see there new one "CLUB DREAD"...

I have actually caught myself doing that "MEOW" thing to customers and people at the grocery store!!:D

Ky Larry
March 23, 2004, 01:21 PM
The John Wayne Colt SAA 37 shooter. Fires at least 37 rounds without reloading PLUS two Indians fall every time he fires it backwards from a galloping horse.:D

Frohickey
March 23, 2004, 01:29 PM
The Drop Zone with Wesley Snipes and Gary Busey...

close to the end, the two find themselves pointing semi-auto pistols against each other's head, WITH THE SLIDE DOWN, AND THE CHAMBER EMPTY. These were pistols that they have been firing just before that scene to get the bad guys/good guys.

sturmruger
March 23, 2004, 01:41 PM
My favorite is to do the meow thing to telemarketers. It really freaks them out!!!

bogie
March 23, 2004, 02:33 PM
I have the official THR record for Meows.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stupid movie guns for 200, alex..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!