Horizontal 4ward grip?

PDA

Ak Guy
September 2, 2013, 01:12 AM
I know I can't use a VFG on a Mini Draco w/o all the SBR bull, but can I mount it on the side, horizontally, and be legal ? It might look a little funny, but might work pretty good.

If you enjoyed reading about "Horizontal 4ward grip?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rockwolf66
September 2, 2013, 02:18 AM
From my understanding of the ruling a second protruding grip anywhere on the Pistol is a big no no as it becomes an AOW without a permit. That is why we ended up with the SP89 and not a Semi-only MP5K. I wish the whole "foregrip" ruling never happened as I would love to have a second "handgrip" on some of the handguns I've encountered.

rjrivero
September 2, 2013, 12:42 PM
The Magpul Angled Foregrip is fine, per ATF letter. (If you put any faith in those things.)

Ak Guy
September 2, 2013, 02:12 PM
FYI..... There is another Angled Fore Grip made by Strike Industries, the "Cobra", which I much prefer to the Magpul.

If you enjoyed reading about "Horizontal 4ward grip?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!