Experiance with Broad Mountain Enterprises? (Frackville, PA)

PDA

clubsoda22
March 23, 2004, 12:21 PM
Are they even in existance? I've been calling them about a gun they have for sale on GunsAmerica and the phone just rings.

If you enjoyed reading about "Experiance with Broad Mountain Enterprises? (Frackville, PA)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steve in PA
March 23, 2004, 01:35 PM
Never heard of them.

clubsoda22
March 23, 2004, 01:46 PM
well, a quick search on google revealed ther are an armalite and mossberg dealer, Guns America has a couple dozen things posted from them, so they probably existed at some point. Hopefully they still exist, if not, i guess i'll be waiting for another chance to buy my AK.

Frankly i can't understand keeping your phone and fax connected if you're out of business.

clubsoda22
March 24, 2004, 07:09 AM
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and try once more today. If that doesn't work, my search continues elsewhere.

If you enjoyed reading about "Experiance with Broad Mountain Enterprises? (Frackville, PA)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!