No Deer but he won't bite no one

PDA

flipajig
September 5, 2013, 03:12 PM
Me and my cuz went out this last weekend made a stock on a nice doe up the side of the mountain and y'all know how Murphy's law works it did my arrow falls off the bow string. She ran out about 15 yards from me oh well that's how it goes. On the way down my cuz almost stepped on a snake witch turnd out to be a Rattle snake it scared the bejesus out of cuz. I got a belly holding laugh out of the show. But my snake loads worked great.

If you enjoyed reading about "No Deer but he won't bite no one" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bobson
September 5, 2013, 04:06 PM
Good times man. I heard rattlesnake is delicious, never tried it though.

MCgunner
September 5, 2013, 09:01 PM
I've eaten fried rattler a couple of times, once at a wild game banquet and one a 6 footer I shot out of my back yard. Tastes like chicken...sorta. :D

flipajig
September 6, 2013, 01:09 AM
I grilled it and really liked it.
Flip

horsemen61
September 6, 2013, 01:17 AM
Awesome

rcmodel
September 6, 2013, 01:30 AM
You cook rattlesnakes before you eat them there where you live??

Hmmmm?

We hadn't heard of that here in Kansas yet I guess.

rc

Captcurt
September 6, 2013, 11:14 AM
You cook rattlesnakes before you eat them there where you live??

Hmmmm?

We hadn't heard of that here in Kansas yet I guess.

rc
Wow! I bet corn fed rattler is GOOD.

ldlfh7
September 6, 2013, 12:48 PM
I'll stick to T-Bones

Patocazador
September 6, 2013, 12:53 PM
I never ate one but someone killed a fat timber rattler at our hunt club and the best cook in camp par-boiled and then fried the pieces. No one could chew it. It just grew in their mouths until they spit it out.
It was also full of bones.

MCgunner
September 6, 2013, 01:09 PM
Just skin 'em, chop 'em into lengths, bread and fry 'em like chicken in a deep fryer. Ain't much to it if you can fry chicken. It's really pretty good eatin'. However, we raise chickens, have plenty of chicken meat, and the wife is afraid of snakes, couldn't force her to eat it at gunpoint. :D Good thing we don't have a lot of rattlers on our new place. Down on my old place, she won't even get out of the truck even with her snake boots on. LOL

If you enjoyed reading about "No Deer but he won't bite no one" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!