LCP 380 Holster

PDA

Safety First
September 7, 2013, 08:02 PM
Mods, I posted this question in another section, please feel free to delete the other>

I am thinking about buying the LCP w/Crimson Trace Laser. I want a leather holster for right front pocket carry. What have you tried that you like? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "LCP 380 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pancho
September 8, 2013, 11:02 PM
I currently carry a LCP in a shoot through wallet holster in my back pocket and it suits my needs perfectly. I don't know if they make a shoot through for a laser sighted LCP.

bpl
September 11, 2013, 01:26 PM
I have an LCP but without the lazer. I use a desantis nemesis for right front pocket carry. They probably make one now that acommadates the lazer.

Safety First
September 11, 2013, 03:22 PM
Thanks Pancho and BPL , anyone else?

heeler
September 11, 2013, 03:37 PM
I use a RKBA leather pocket holster as I much prefer the rigidity of leather over cloth/neoprene style pocket holsters.
I just recently received a High Noon Pocket Grabber pocket holster for my Kahr PM9 and am pretty impressed with it.

Edit to add...My pistol do not have a laser but both companies I sited make them for laser equipped pistols.

erkman
September 12, 2013, 10:23 AM
It's not leather, but I use a Desantis Nemesis for right-front pocket carry. I have used the non-laser one but recently added the Lasermax laser to my LCP and just bought another Nemesis to fit the laser. It works great for me.

dwstone1227
September 16, 2013, 10:09 PM
I have an LCP with a Crimson Trace. I use a Stoner Holster. It is leather. I typically carry it in my back pocket. It appears like a wallet. It will fit in some of my pants front pocket. I do like this holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "LCP 380 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!