Gun Photography Site

PDA

PAOLO721
March 23, 2004, 10:18 PM
I just found a very nice site called concealedcarry.info
at: http://www.concealedcarry.info/modules/news/

It is a very cool free site with a gun photo gallery that allows you to upload your photos to a "gallery" area, so that you can post them here on THR. You also have the option of paying and that will entitle you to having your own album on the site to arrange your photos away from the gallery area, which is free. I highly recommend it. Check it out.;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Photography Site" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PATH
March 24, 2004, 12:03 AM
Nice site!:D

PAOLO721
March 24, 2004, 07:30 AM
by PATH......Nice site!

It sure is. There is a lot of good info there too. Not to mention some very nice gun pics. I really like that you can post your pics there and have them appear on sites like THR without a logo stuck on your photo. Some very interesting articles there too.

PAOLO721
March 24, 2004, 07:43 PM
BTW..........most of the pics I posted on there were done by just putting the weapon on my scanner bed and covering it with a background (leather, pillowcase, or a piece of felt) then just letting it rip. No camera involved.;)

Jim Linch
March 26, 2004, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the plug Perry.

Anyone can load images into the "Image-hosting" gallery after signing up. It will always be free and the info is private.

It's really just a ploy for me to see great looking guns without having to search for them. :D

You can also have unlimited galleries of your own with full control, email, and webspace for $20.00 a year if you want/need it. For more info check out the Premium Membership (http://www.concealedcarry.info/modules/news/article.php?storyid=16) option.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Photography Site" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!