Why no stainless CZ's except 75B?

PDA

Tallbald
September 27, 2013, 01:50 PM
With the wide availability of stainless carry pistols, I would think CZ would be eager to tap into the compact stainless auto market. Could this be something down the road? Don

If you enjoyed reading about "Why no stainless CZ's except 75B?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JDGray
September 27, 2013, 05:59 PM
Probably for weight! A SS compact would be like carrying a boat anchor....

spanishjames
September 27, 2013, 07:16 PM
I'd purchase a polished stainless 75BD if they made one.

Walt Sherrill
September 27, 2013, 07:24 PM
I had a stainless (frame) Sphinx compact. Beautiful gun, and a marvelous shooter. I also had a CZ compact in nickel. They were both HEAVIER than I wanted for a carry gun. (They were traded away a couple of years ago.)

The highly polished stainless Sphinx made me understand I don't want any more highly polished stainless guns -- they show up every little superficial scratch, etc. (They can be buffed or polished away, but too much time wasted on looks for my taste.) The Satin Nickel compact was lower maintenance. A matte stainless would be more to my liking.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/WalterRSherrill/CZs/SphinxandCZ75BCompact-compared.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Why no stainless CZ's except 75B?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!