recommend 243 factory ammo with good brass

PDA

mainecoon
October 1, 2013, 09:54 PM
I'm looking for a 50-70 grain factory load that has good enough brass to reload. I'm getting acquainted with my 243 and was going to start off on light loads. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "recommend 243 factory ammo with good brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CarJunkieLS1
October 3, 2013, 10:15 AM
Winchester factory loads have been decently accurate out of my .308 and .270 and cloverleaf 3 shot groups out of my wife's Savage .243. Winchester brass is a great brass to reload too.

Kurastduuks
October 3, 2013, 08:31 PM
I get the best life out of win brass in my bottlenecks. As far as once fired goes you cant get much better IMHO

gamestalker
October 3, 2013, 09:14 PM
I use Winchester, Federal, and Remington probably more than any other's, and all have served well for me. I also like PMC, I have quite a bit left over from the 80's that still has some life left in it.

GS

If you enjoyed reading about "recommend 243 factory ammo with good brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!