DFW Gun show this weekend in Mesquite

PDA

SoDFW Jason
February 4, 2003, 02:33 PM
Any "Highroaders" going? The members of another board and I am meeting at the concession stand at 10 am. If anyone is interested come and meet some of your fellow posters.

I will be the humongous skinhead eating nachos.

If you enjoyed reading about "DFW Gun show this weekend in Mesquite" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Delmar
February 4, 2003, 02:39 PM
Delmar will be the wearing stars and stripes jacket

SoDFW Jason
February 4, 2003, 04:32 PM
Delmar,

10am at the concession stand. You can't miss me man. Delmar is the name of my hometown back in Alabama.

Selfdfenz
February 4, 2003, 05:18 PM
Hope to make the show but not till Sunday.
Don't haul off and buy everything:)

S-

Yohan
February 4, 2003, 05:29 PM
Can't make it- I've got a Debate Tournament :-/

SoDFW Jason
February 6, 2003, 11:34 AM
Anyone else?

(sound of crickets....)

JohnKSa
February 6, 2003, 09:50 PM
Depends on schedule.

Drop by Accuracy Arms table. JB and Kim (he's the huge guy with the beard) are nice guys and will make you a deal. Tell them John sent you and that he says to ask if Truett's been by yet... :D

They've got a good selection of rifles including a truly SWEET custom 22-250 and a few new .270 WSMs.

PS. If I make it, I'm the big shaggy guy with a red and gray beard who looks like he'd rather kill you than say hi (My neutral expression isn't pleasant, I'm told.) I'll be wearing my uniform--a plaid shirt, white Reeboks and jeans. I've also been told I look like a less jolly and slightly thinner version of Al from Home Improvement if that helps... I disagree--he's a lot better looking than I am. ;)

CatsDieNow
February 7, 2003, 08:14 AM
I'll be there looking for Kahrs. I'm blonde and female, so I am sure I'll be tough to spot. ;)

SoDFW Jason
February 7, 2003, 11:01 AM
I hope to see you all there. I will have some kind of tag on identifying myself.

Hawk
February 7, 2003, 07:44 PM
Hawk will be at Counterattack 2003.

See y'all next time around.

Tman
February 7, 2003, 09:04 PM
I might be there if it doesn't snow :eek:

JohnKSa
February 7, 2003, 10:34 PM
...checks forecast...
...edits post...
I'll be wearing my uniform--a plaid shirt, white Reeboks and jeans...and a blue coat.

geegee
February 7, 2003, 11:43 PM
I hope to be there, but don't know when. If you see someone with a t-shirt that says "Gee Gee's", then that would be me. :D geegee

txgolfer45
February 7, 2003, 11:54 PM
I'll be there around 10am too. Will look by the concession stand. Will most likely be wearing a "United We Stand" golf hat.

Scott

If you enjoyed reading about "DFW Gun show this weekend in Mesquite" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!