My first custome holster.

PDA

grubbylabs
October 13, 2013, 12:32 AM
I saw a commercial for IWB holsters by a company called White Hat on The Blaze after I picked up my new Sig Ultra. I looked at their site and Cross Breeds and decided I liked the idea of being able to to get different kydex pieces for the same leather.

The people at White Hat were easy to work with and very friendly. I ordered the Max Tuck in jet black leather and plain black kydex http://www.whitehatholsters.com/maxtuck/?sort=pricedesc .

So far it is worlds better than the holster I had for my XD which was a cheap one, it is basically a leather wrap with a single clip. White Hats delivery time however was not quite what it was advertised to be. Their web site claimed 4-6 weeks so I settled in for a nice long wait, only to receive with a tracking number weeks early. I ordered October 1st and it was in the mail box today. I have not had to adjust the holster any so I can't say how easy it is, but it looks pretty strait forward and easy to do.

Now I just need to find a good belt and some suspenders.

If you enjoyed reading about "My first custome holster." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "My first custome holster." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!