New Egw 45

PDA

pfisto
March 25, 2004, 01:39 PM
well I just picked up my newest toy last night. A EGW commander 1911. Boy is this a smooth piece. The folks at EGW and George are great to work with. I have a few things to do do this gun but first I must run it thru the woods first.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287345169[IMG]
I'll let ya know how it shoots this weekend.
sORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

If you enjoyed reading about "New Egw 45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Trigger
March 26, 2004, 03:13 PM
Very nice looking gun. I like your dog too! :D

Berg01
March 26, 2004, 03:19 PM
George & Co. are top flight; they worked on one of my guns, took 5 mos., but worth the the wait. I actually live 1/2 mile away from their facility.

How long did it take?

pfisto
March 26, 2004, 03:45 PM
I live about 15 min away by Revere. Where do you shoot??

Berg01
March 26, 2004, 03:58 PM
Handguns I usually shoot at Target World in Chalfont; sometimes over at Classic Pistol in Southampton; now that the weather is getting nicer, theres the "Duck Farm" on Sugarbottom Road about 2 miles off York Road.

I've also shot some sporting clays up at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays above Allentown, and I want to start shooting some singles trap over at Bucks County Fish & Game.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Egw 45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!