Double Alpha belt feedback?

PDA

ATLDave
October 14, 2013, 01:06 PM
I'm looking for a gamer gun belt for USPSA. In particular, I'm looking at the Double Alpha belt. (Like this one: http://www.doublealpha.biz/combo-deals/combo-daa-belt-3xdaa-mag-pouches) Anybody have any feedback? Good or bad, all input welcome. Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Double Alpha belt feedback?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mat, not doormat
October 17, 2013, 02:31 PM
They're well thought of over on Brian Enos' boards. I use a CR Speed double belt myself, and it works very well. A whole lot nicer than threading everything on individually. I don't much like my current mag pouches, though, and am planning to upgrade to the DAAs for next year. I'll probably get one of their combo packages with a belt, as I reckon that keeping both the loop and the belt made by the same maker to the same spec may result in a more harmonious outcome.

If you enjoyed reading about "Double Alpha belt feedback?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!