Praise for the Burris C4 scope.

PDA

BudgetBucks1
October 17, 2013, 09:45 AM
I recently purchased a new rifle and scope with a one piece DNZ scope mount. I went shooting on a 300 yard range in the woods last week and at the end of the session I tripped on a root and my rifle took flight and landed on a pile of rocks where someone had cleared a crop field. It hit very hard and I just knew it was ruined. There are deep gouges in the metal of the scope, mount and rifle barrel. I expected the glass to be cracked, it wasn't. I tested the gun the next day and it shot one inch off at 110 yards. I resighted in and it is holding zero and I have been shooting 2 inch groups at 300 yards with it. I am here to say that the Burris scope and the one piece DNZ Game Reaper scope mount are ROCK SOLID and battlefield proven. I seriously think as long as you don't throw this setup down on concrete it will hold zero(and might even on concrete). I was super impressed and I hope this aids with other's decisions. Credit is due.

If you enjoyed reading about "Praise for the Burris C4 scope." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Outlaw Man
October 17, 2013, 02:46 PM
That's a good testimonial. I hope I never get to try that on any of my scopes.

If you enjoyed reading about "Praise for the Burris C4 scope." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!