Trouble posting pics, thread not specified

PDA

Larry Ashcraft
March 25, 2004, 06:55 PM
This has happened a couple times. I tried to attach a pic to my post, and hit submit. After a minute or two, I get:

"No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster "

This happened a few weeks ago and I solved it, but I don't know how. :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Trouble posting pics, thread not specified" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
March 25, 2004, 07:05 PM
You probably solved it by resubmitting the post.

I've gotten a few of those lately, within the past week. After a "what the hey?" and then simply resubmitting the post, it worked fine. Never got 'em before unless there was a good reason for it. Seems like a bug has krept into the works.

Larry Ashcraft
March 25, 2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks, Mal. That didn't work today, I must have re-submitted about 8-10 times. Oh well, it wasn't that important,

faustulus
April 23, 2004, 11:15 PM
I've begun having this trouble as well, did anyone ever figure anything out? Sometimes I can repost sometimes I can't -- usually I can't

If you enjoyed reading about "Trouble posting pics, thread not specified" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!