Everyday holsters

PDA

emercer4
October 19, 2013, 07:30 PM
I was looking around on Amazon.com the other day and found a company called Everyday Holsters that is making and selling hybrid IWB holsters for $35 plus free shipping. I thought for that price they were worth a try, so I ordered one for my Shield. I ordered on Thursday and got it on Saturday, granted I am in the same state, the shipping was really quick. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of the holster and would recommend them if you are looking for an affordable IWB holster. They are located in Louisville, KY, so not a bad price on something made in the USA. And no I am not affiliated with them in any way, just thought I would pass their info along for those who may be in the market for a holster, they have several different models available. I will try to upload some pics when I get a chance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Everyday holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Everyday holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!