So what does the batfe look for when you send in say a form four?

PDA

horsemen61
October 20, 2013, 07:55 PM
Ok guys I have been very curious as to what the BATFE looks at when deciding if you can have a tax stamp any thoughts?

Thanks horsemen61

If you enjoyed reading about "So what does the batfe look for when you send in say a form four?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dogtown tom
October 20, 2013, 07:59 PM
horsemen61 Ok guys I have been very curious as to what the BATFE looks at when deciding if you can have a tax stamp any thoughts?
1. Your $200 check
2. That you completed the Form 4 correctly, CLEO signature and enclosed fingerprints (or a copy of your trust).

Arizona_Mike
October 20, 2013, 08:55 PM
What Tom said plus an affidavit Of citizenship for individuals (and until recently and incorrectly trusts).

Mike

PS. plus you have to use the secret magic words which I'll share for $5k :D

gotigers
October 21, 2013, 08:16 AM
What they said, plus they look at the calendar. They need to know if they have jacked with you long enough for no reason. 2 days work, must take a minimum of 10 months. You gotta love our gov.

horsemen61
October 22, 2013, 10:59 PM
So wait a sec I still have to get a Leo to Sign off on it I thought they did away with that?

medalguy
October 22, 2013, 11:06 PM
Not yet. It's in the proposal stage.

Telekinesis
October 23, 2013, 12:49 AM
So wait a sec I still have to get a Leo to Sign off on it I thought they did away with that?

For the time being, only individual transfers need CLEO signatures, while Trusts/Corps do not. The proposed rule change was to extend CLEO sign off requirements to trusts/corps, not to eliminate the requirement from individual transfers.

If you enjoyed reading about "So what does the batfe look for when you send in say a form four?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!