And here is the #1 Bling Bling PUKE!!!

PDA

Gary in Pennsylvania
March 25, 2004, 11:11 PM
OH

MY

GOD! (<-- is it still my constitutional right to say that??)

Take a DEEP BREATH . . . . . . . and look at this Kimber!

Up-Chuck Kimber (http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/pr3097.htm)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "And here is the #1 Bling Bling PUKE!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gary in Pennsylvania
March 25, 2004, 11:12 PM
And ITs brother!!!!!

eeeewwwwww (http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/pr3099.htm)

Heraclitus
March 25, 2004, 11:24 PM
Hmmm...

Looks like something Rooster in TV's "Baretta" would carry if he had taken the oath.

Aren't you glad those guns are LIMITED?

Josey
March 26, 2004, 01:13 AM
I like them both. Where can I find those grips? I have a couple of pipes they would match.

ZekeLuvs1911
March 26, 2004, 01:08 PM
Actually, these are the best Kimbers I've ever seen. I mean...who would want a single tone boring lame colored pistol when you want to really make a statement! After all, having one of these only shows how much balls you really got. I guess no one here except me has a pair. I'm gonna go order those right away..............................................

Do not adjust your screen, you are not in control. What you have just read was posted by the individual sick, demented, crazy twin brother and he has been restrained. Now back to our regular programming.............. :neener:

pauli
March 26, 2004, 01:57 PM
limited edition, indeed...

Stinkyshoe
March 26, 2004, 02:19 PM
Somethings are just better off as boat anchors.

Heraclitus
March 26, 2004, 03:29 PM
Who would want a single tone boring lame colored pistol when you want to really make a statement!I do make a statement. But only at the range. Living in Texas, it's hard to make a statement anywhere else. :uhoh: After all, having one of these only shows how much balls you really got. I'll vouch for that if you're a ballet dancer. Not long ago, the wife and I went to an annual Christmas presentation of The Nutcracker (no pun intended). The guy in the play must really have balls to wear those tights before a crowd five hundred strong. :D

pauli
March 26, 2004, 03:55 PM
the question is: was he printing, and did he care? ;)

Heraclitus
March 26, 2004, 04:04 PM
the question is: was he printing, and did he care? ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

Strings
March 26, 2004, 04:04 PM
whoever polished the slide on that first one should walk away from the lathe. If I broke edges like that at work, the old man'd beat me senseless...

Zan
March 26, 2004, 04:08 PM
I can handle gold Gary, but not purple.

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/pr2688.htm

Dr.Rob
March 26, 2004, 06:57 PM
Have you guys tried de-caf?

It's the bowling ball grips that kinda make me shudder.

Grump
March 26, 2004, 07:06 PM
I guess it was obvious that the guy in the Nutcracker WAS a guy, eh?

The first Kimber looks to be one of those carry "melts" with all corners blended. At least I hope it was on purpose.

ZekeLuvs1911: Your "evil twin's" post reminded me of my sentiments on the green and black berets--they HAD to be for only the elite troops, because only the toughest could get away with wearing a silly sissy French hat like that and not get their butts whooped!

So now it's all have tan berets, the tough troops gotta wear feathers in their hats and carry pimp guns?

Treylis
March 26, 2004, 08:52 PM
Yes, more bowling-ball grips.

The first set might work if you put them on a radically different gun, though. Kind of reminds me of galaxies.

Hmm, looking at those grips again... maybe not.

Chuck Jennings
March 26, 2004, 09:53 PM
Somebody needs to stop this maniac before he assaults another gun!! When will it stop!! :what:

Tag
March 26, 2004, 10:00 PM
the grips look to be made of old bowling balls :scrutiny:

Dave Markowitz
March 26, 2004, 10:03 PM
"Queer Eye for the Tactical Guy"?????

HD
March 26, 2004, 10:06 PM
(JK!):barf: :barf: :barf: :rolleyes: :uhoh:

Zan
March 26, 2004, 10:10 PM
PURPLE!!!http://www.jimlynch.com/images/vomit.gif

BluesBear
March 27, 2004, 07:07 AM
Does that mean y'all won't like this either?

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=897603

BluesBear
March 27, 2004, 07:10 AM
Or this one?

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=897606

Strings
March 27, 2004, 02:18 PM
See now... I kinda like those two. The frst one would be a great carry piece for Halloween (or any other costune occassion), as it looks like some kinda ray gun. The second, well... it just looks good. Not tacky...

strambo
March 27, 2004, 02:40 PM
Now we're pimpin'!;) I'd roll like dat an all da playaz best back the &#@! off!

(Edited to replace the "S" in playaz w/ a "Z", I'm never gonna get my street creds with spelling that bad, I mean whack!)

WhoKnowsWho
March 27, 2004, 07:38 PM
I actually like the red framed one. :D

WonderNine
March 27, 2004, 07:57 PM
All that link is missing is some 70's background music. waka chika waka chika waka chika....or some BeeGees..............Isaac Hayes even???

Abominable No-Man
March 28, 2004, 01:40 PM
Are all the "bling-bling-puke" guns done by the same guy? I see a pattern in all of them (loud colors, hard anodizing, etc.)

Also, what the &*%$ does "bling-bling" mean?:confused:

ANM

gunfan
March 28, 2004, 02:33 PM
From what whorehouse holster did these pistols fall!?!?!?!? :what: :rolleyes: :uhoh: :barf:

Bruce H
March 28, 2004, 02:48 PM
Well being wierd anyway the very first Kimber looks great. Blending all the hard sharp edges makes it look lots better. I could do without the gold but the basic blend job is just fine with me.

Black Snowman
March 28, 2004, 03:56 PM
I like subtle :) Give me damascus or some two tone silvers, greys, and blacks and I'm a happy man.

Strings
March 28, 2004, 04:16 PM
Bruce... take another look at it. The letters are pulled (and some starting to blend out). That happens when you either aren't being careful, or don't know what you're doing. And I can understand breaking the top and back edges, but the bottom of the slide? That makes me wonder if the gun is all that safe to fire (and if the slidelock will continue to work)...

BluesBear
March 28, 2004, 06:53 PM
You can learn about and see more guns like these here (http://www.mrarms.com/colors.html).

You have a choice of 14 colours/shades.
http://www.mrarms.com/images/firearm-coating-color-examp.jpg

pauli
March 28, 2004, 07:07 PM
i wonder how well that green matches the springfield xd... :D

hunter rose: that's a good point. i hadn't thought about the slide release!

strambo
March 28, 2004, 08:12 PM
Well, I guess lookin' at those screwed up guns is the price you pay for freedom. I went to the site and really liked the OD Green, black and matte black colors as well as the desert finishes. Diamondkote is supposed to be really good stuff and the prices seemed reasonable...just stay away from the red, blue, pink, orange and gold!

Chuck Jennings
March 29, 2004, 03:30 AM
Hmm I might consider the grey or blue for one of my stainless revolvers. Maybe it will gain a soul in the process!!

jercamp45
March 31, 2004, 05:45 PM
it is just a level of personalized customization......gun finish color's have not changed much(until now) over the years and they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'(do not think I want to beholding those,personally).
Some like straight GI, some like the tactical finishes, some like stainless or hard chrome, some like engraving, and some like alittle(or obviously ALOT) color varieties. Some of the colors can no doubt be tastefully done, but that is more the taste of the individual.
They are LOUD...but you put your money where ya want to. Mine is for ammo, training, travel...not fancy colors. But that is me.
"Queer Eye for the Tactical Guy'? LMAO!!!!!!
The San Francisco BBQ guns? Where is the Pink framed, lavender slide with gold controls version?
How about a Colt style display of various color combinations at an art gallery......might make a few artsy fartsy types have some appreciation for the 'art of the pistol'.
How 'bout a 'theme' gun to match each room of the house's decor?
Nah.......just proof you never know what the future will hold.
At least they are 1911 .45's, not puny popguns. The 1911 is quite a canvas on which to paint your image of perfection.
Jercamp45

Hardtarget
April 1, 2004, 12:14 AM
just wonder how far you'd have to chase a New Orleans pimp to make him carry one of those? some things shouldn't be done to guns. :(
Mark

PCRCCW
April 1, 2004, 12:48 AM
Just a note the Melting on the guns is OEM KIMBER CDP trim. Its just shinier so it stands out more. They take the bar of soap thing a little too far.........:D

Shoot well.

Sven
April 1, 2004, 02:11 AM
If you have a gun that looks like that, you better back it up with some good shootin.

PATH
April 1, 2004, 12:24 PM
Bling! Bling! Those pics show some fine choices for the annual homeboy shooting competition! Flashy colors and a turn of the wrist and you are into homeboy action shooting!

Geez! What kind of person does that sort of thing to a beautiful firearm!:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "And here is the #1 Bling Bling PUKE!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!