A request: more range reports!

PDA

Dave R
March 26, 2004, 12:47 AM
I just read Valkman's range report on his Ruger SRH in .454 Casull. It reminded me of 2 things:

1) How much I enjoy a good range report

2) How few of them we have had on THR lately.

I know people are acquiring new guns, so I'm asking a favor. Can you take a few minutes and write a range report? I'm pretty sure others will enjoy the reports as much as I will.

If you enjoyed reading about "A request: more range reports!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Nick1911
March 26, 2004, 12:50 AM
Question: What section is a range report to be posted in? General or specific? (like Pistols:Autoloaders for a new Sig or just here?)

Dave R
March 26, 2004, 01:07 AM
I generally see them in the specific forum--rifle, revolver, shotgun, etc.

Zak Smith
March 26, 2004, 01:17 AM
I post match reports in the Competition forum.

-z

KaceCoyote
March 26, 2004, 01:26 AM
I'm Headed to the range(sans rain) to put 40rnds down my Marlin's throat. Both loads I have never tried before so hows this bucko. I'll not only shoot and report..but I'll take pictures too.

Lennyjoe
March 26, 2004, 10:25 AM
Maybe we need a seperate section for range reports:p

W Turner
March 26, 2004, 01:58 PM
Lenny- that's not a bad idea, I know they have a forum dedicated to range reports on pistolsmith.com that stays fairly active.

What do the Mods think?

BTW- as much as I like Glocktalk.com, they have way too many forums and I certainly don't want to see this board go the same way, but I think this could be a good idea.

Mino

If you enjoyed reading about "A request: more range reports!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!