Leather Holster for SxS Lupara?

PDA

Arizona_Mike
October 28, 2013, 01:44 PM
I'm getting close to my stamp (2nd pending on 9/10), so I need to start looking for a holster. 12" 12ga hammerless SxS shotgun with pistol grip.

Australian Saddle Company tells me they think their .410 holster would fit but I'm not sure. That's a single shot .410 in the picture.

http://www.aussiesaddle.com/images/bandolier-holster-knife.jpg

Mike

If you enjoyed reading about "Leather Holster for SxS Lupara?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
forindooruseonly
October 28, 2013, 06:16 PM
Sorry, double post.

forindooruseonly
October 28, 2013, 06:17 PM
I couldn't find a leather maker who had anything to fit mine with 11" barrels, they all said something could be custom made, but nothing off the shelf. That, of course, presents a problem unless you're local.

I doubt a holster for a single shot .410 is going to handle a double 12 gauge...

Should you come up with a maker who has one that fits, I'd like to know. As it is, I'm talking to a gentleman in the town next to me who makes nice cowboy action leather about a custom job. It would mean a lot of traveling back and forth for fitting, but I'm not sure of any other way around it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Leather Holster for SxS Lupara?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!