Friday Laugh (pic)

PDA

RTFM
March 26, 2004, 08:38 AM
This just cracked me up. I know it's a photoshop picture, bit it just makes me laugh.
Hope it makes some one else chuckle too.

RTFM

http://www.xbox-connection.com/hostedimages/night%20vision.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Friday Laugh (pic)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RED-DOG 40
March 26, 2004, 08:48 AM
Looks like "Mr. Bill" in a klansmen outfit....:D ....:uhoh:

Owen
March 26, 2004, 09:03 AM
It's not a photoshop, its a toy called "glow worm" or some such.

owen

RTFM
March 26, 2004, 09:30 AM
Owen, yes it is a Glow worm, but it is photo-shopped.
I copied it form a web site that has pictures posted as photo shopped..
I'm not trying to debate the validity of the picture, I just thought it was funny. LLtv and a glow worm...:D

Viking6
March 26, 2004, 12:01 PM
RTFM, that is funny! Good photo chop! On the down side, it makes me feel old cuz my 23 yr old daughter had one when she was a toddler. Now if he could put it in the strobe mode.........

cidirkona
March 26, 2004, 12:26 PM
A glowworm would be ALOT brighter than that under NV... I wonder what mom did with mine...

-Colin

OEF_VET
March 26, 2004, 03:30 PM
Possible caption:

"Ladies and gentlemen of the press, I will now demonstrate the latest Iraqi night-vision technology. As you can see, it has the appearance of a childs' toy, allowing the Hussein regime to import them by avoiding the embargo of military technology. We believe it was delivered to Iraq through a French toy store."

RustyHammer
March 26, 2004, 04:13 PM
Glow Worm: $7.95

As ...

Night Vision Equipment: $795.00

:uhoh:

PATH
March 26, 2004, 05:34 PM
Glow little glow worm glow!:D Love those Mills Brothers!

Justin
March 26, 2004, 05:53 PM
:)

OT

If you enjoyed reading about "Friday Laugh (pic)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!