Price check on Thompson center cherokee

PDA

S.billy
November 3, 2013, 05:38 PM
Saw a Thompson center cherokee 45 at the gun shop and I know they don't make them anymore and wondered what the going rate is for them everything looked really good the end of the barrel looked good but didn't shine a light down it any help would be appreciated thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Price check on Thompson center cherokee" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Patrick R
November 4, 2013, 03:29 PM
I was at the Niles, OH gun show over the week end. I saw 1 Thompson center cherokee 45 for sale. Good condition/not perfect $450.

rdstrain49
November 5, 2013, 08:13 AM
The Cherokee & Seneca are great little rifles. Parts generally are non-exsistant.

Hanshi
November 5, 2013, 05:53 PM
Check with gun builder Mike Lange; he can build you a custom for about what you'd pay for a real nice Cherokee.

PapaG
November 5, 2013, 06:11 PM
I have a pair, one in .32 the other in .36. Would have to have $450 for either one if I decided to sell. Both in exceptional shape which is one of the determining factors. Nice reduced size of the Hawken, more like my H.Leman original.

S.billy
November 5, 2013, 07:19 PM
It must be priced really good then the sticker was $270

kbbailey
November 5, 2013, 08:06 PM
When I have a price question....I check on www.gunbroker.com to get a ballpark idea.

If you enjoyed reading about "Price check on Thompson center cherokee" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!