Manhurin PP32 Problems

PDA

anapex
March 26, 2004, 05:04 PM
Ok so I replaced the recoil spring on my PP32 hoping it would solve the feeding problems. Well now it won't feed the first round off the magazine with out an extra push after that they all feed fine. I also experienced another problem which worries me a little more. While shooting, the trigger would at least once or twice per magazine go back in to double action after a shot. I have no clue what would be causing it to do that so please help me out!

If you enjoyed reading about "Manhurin PP32 Problems" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Unlucky
March 26, 2004, 10:34 PM
Mine needs a little push too (or let the slide fly forward from all the way to the rear). You may want to polish the extractor hook and breechface, along with the feed ramp. Marstar has disassembly directions posted.

I know nothing about why the hammer is following the slide.

If you enjoyed reading about "Manhurin PP32 Problems" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!