Starsky and Hutch

PDA

MagKnightX
March 26, 2004, 09:51 PM
Off the bat I would like to say that this is a pretty good movie, VERY funny, and that I couldn't care less about Ben and Owen's politics, whatever they are.

Starsky carries some 1911 variant, stainless or nickled. Good taste, that man.

Hutch has what looks like a blued 686? Probably wrong there.

And the drug dealer carries a PPK in stainless. Not sure about Huggy or his two bodyguards. Anybody ID their irons?

Whad'ja think of the gunplay?

Finally, I would just like to say, Starsky also has good taste in cars. Gran Torino! Woo!

If you enjoyed reading about "Starsky and Hutch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
4v50 Gary
March 26, 2004, 10:06 PM
I wasn't a fan of the TV show, but the revolver use to be a blued Python and to age myself, the show came out in the pre-581/586/681/686 days.

echo3mike
March 26, 2004, 10:22 PM
Only thing I saw was the Colt Commander, (Stiller's gun). IIRC, there were a number of 1911's in the movie. Wifey want's the DVD when it comes out. Don't know why.

(NOTE: favorite part was Stiller's stove-piped case: briefly visible after he shot the iguana).

S.

Cyberdyne systems
March 26, 2004, 11:03 PM
I liked some of the car stunts

Remander
March 26, 2004, 11:19 PM
Many funny moments.

A favorite: Starsky picks up a kid after school.

As Starsky pulls the Torino from his parking spot in a row of school buses loading little kids, with no reason to be in a hurry, he floors it and BURNS the tires off the old Torino past the line of buses.

Real safe, there, Starsky! I loved it.

Justin
March 26, 2004, 11:27 PM
This is a gun forum, not a car forum.

OT

If you enjoyed reading about "Starsky and Hutch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!