Gun related kindness for Veterans Day. Passing it on..

PDA

Redlg155
November 10, 2013, 05:13 PM
To any browsing the Hanguns for sale section, you may have noticed that my listing is now "CLOSED".

To this I say thank you to member name Tecolote , who went from a prospective buyer to avid supporter in helping me sell my item, and in doing so, helped a Veteran on this upcoming Veterans Day. As to why I sold a glock? To make a long story short...a new couch goes further in making my wife happy than an extra handgun in my safe!

I will now pass on a kindness to a Veteran in exchange. I hope that everyone takes a moment to say "thank you" and share a kindness.

And to non vets out there, I also say thank you! We couldn't have kept the fight going without those sending beans and bullets as well as keeping the homefront safe.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun related kindness for Veterans Day. Passing it on.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Gun related kindness for Veterans Day. Passing it on.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!