Rossi 357 Magnum Price

PDA

red04montels
November 10, 2013, 06:22 PM
I'm curious as to what the price of a Rossi revolver is.

Its a 357 magnum, 6" with stainless polished finish.

It looks to be in great condition, I'm just curious what the value of said gun may be?

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi 357 Magnum Price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Vern Humphrey
November 10, 2013, 06:32 PM
Others may have different opinions, but I would rather have an S&W or Ruger than a Rossi, and would be willing to pay the price difference to get the better gun.

red04montels
November 10, 2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the input vern, it may be worth paying a bit more for a sw or ruger used.

Here is the model number for reference:R97206

MedWheeler
November 10, 2013, 09:41 PM
How does this:

Others may have different opinions, but I would rather have an S&W or Ruger than a Rossi, and would be willing to pay the price difference to get the better gun.

..answer this?

I'm just curious what the value of said gun may be?

Assuming it's a used gun in good or better (near-new) condition, retail price in these parts would run around $350. Some haggle room may even be present.

Vern Humphrey
November 10, 2013, 11:02 PM
It's simple -- a "good price" is only a good price if it's on a good gun. A Smith or Ruger at twice the price -- whatever the price is -- would be a better buy than a Rossi.

SeanSw
November 11, 2013, 10:12 PM
I passed on a Rossi 941 in .38 special for under 2 bills. At first I wanted it for a vehicle gun but I just wasn't desperate for a bottom drawer shooter. Once you buy a S&W model 10 for less it's hard to swallow this upward trend in pricing.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi 357 Magnum Price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!