Eaton Newberry Archery Center

PDA

kBob
November 14, 2013, 04:10 PM
So I finally got to go into the Eaton Archery Center just North of Newberry FL last night.

They have a large hall devoted to indoor archery and The Boy and his Scout troop were there for a go at bow shooting. I sat in the bleachers and watched so as to allow The Boy to deal with stuff without me standing over him so can't say a lot about the equipment.

One of their instructors sized up each boy and assigned him a bow , quiver, three arrow and arm guard and they were off and shooting.

Mean while some serious archery teens were shooting at double the distance right next to them.

There were a large percentage of the teen shooters that were female and long and slim.....I dared not say the name Katnis for fear of looking like a porcupine with its quills on backwards.

Besides archery they also have a school for baseball and a soccer field of and out door archery as well.

I was impressed with the facility and with the amount of use it seems to get. We were invited back for instruction or just to shoot and warned what night is league night so as to not get in serious folks way.

nice trip and makes me consider bending a bow a bit.

-kBob

If you enjoyed reading about "Eaton Newberry Archery Center" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Eaton Newberry Archery Center" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!