Any fondle requests?

PDA

MaterDei
March 27, 2004, 08:55 AM
I'll be going to a gun show later today and was just wondering whether anybody had any fondle requests.

As a public service I will fondle any gun you wish and report back on the experience.

No, please don't think me, and I will absolutely refuse to accept any fee for this service so don't even try to throw dollars at me. After all, I've been wanting to add something to my profile under "What I do for the RKBA:"

If you enjoyed reading about "Any fondle requests?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
only1asterisk
March 27, 2004, 09:02 AM
Be careful what person's "guns" you fondle!

David

Preacherman
March 27, 2004, 09:03 AM
If you value your life, don't mention fondling "guns" to a Marine! :what:

T.F.H
March 27, 2004, 09:12 AM
NO thanks that would be like sending a frind to the whore house
to find you a woman But thanks for the offer :what: :D

NukemJim
March 27, 2004, 11:33 AM
It's okay to fondle. Just do not fondulate . ( at least not in public :) )

NukemJim

Ky Larry
March 27, 2004, 11:55 AM
Recently I've caught my wife fondleing my CZ-83. I can remember when she used to fondle me like that. :(

BarnsBeware
March 27, 2004, 12:02 PM
deleted at request of poster -- pax

TimH
March 27, 2004, 12:10 PM
I had a feeling this fondle thread would go this way :evil:

pax
March 27, 2004, 12:45 PM
My apologies to the thread starter, who probably didn't intend the thread to go the direction it went.

Guys, if you can't keep your minds out of the gutter, you could at least restrain yourselves from dragging everyone else into the gutter with you.

THR is not a men's locker room; it is a place where a wide variety of people from all walks of life come to talk about firearms and responsible firearms ownership. If you wouldn't say it in front of Art's sweet little old grammaw, or in front of your 13 year old daughter, then you shouldn't say it here.

Thread closed.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Any fondle requests?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!