An Interesting Eye Opener

PDA

Zedicus
March 28, 2004, 03:38 PM
www.thehomegunsmith.com

Read the Whole site, I won't spoil it, so don't ask me to.:p

It has a lot of Useful Information that may shock you , anger you, or simply increase your awareness.:uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "An Interesting Eye Opener" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
4v50 Gary
March 28, 2004, 04:40 PM
Years ago David Truby wrote a two volume book on homemade improvised firearms. It covered extremely crude guns to very sophisticated ones. His point was that you can ban all the guns and there will be folks smart and clever enough to make one.

Standing Wolf
March 28, 2004, 06:13 PM
I'll reserve judgement until Agent Schmuckatelli shares his opinion.

Aw, heck. No, I won't.

I think it's outstanding!

Zedicus
March 28, 2004, 06:59 PM
by the way, the bit about shock/anger or being more aware was in referance to the 4 year prison sentance the guy got.

Jim K
March 28, 2004, 07:46 PM
Nothing exactly new. FWIW, the hardest part of an SMG to make would be the magazine.

Jim

March 29, 2004, 02:54 AM
He wrote a couple of good books on his ideas/designs. As I recall you needed a hacksaw, file and hand drill to build a couple of the designs. And yes the hardest part was the magazine.

If you enjoyed reading about "An Interesting Eye Opener" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!