.311/.312 sp bullets

PDA

ldlfh7
December 6, 2013, 01:59 PM
I am looking for a source for sp bullets for my Mosin Nagant. All I can find currently is Barnes and I just do not want to pay those prices. Anyone know of any sites selling these in stock? I have checked most of the usual suspects with no luck.

If you enjoyed reading about ".311/.312 sp bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jesse Heywood
December 6, 2013, 04:48 PM
A few months back I submitted a notification request with Midway. About a month later I ordered and received Sierra 2300s for my sks. Submit for all the bullets you can use, and at as many places that sell. You're not obligated to buy and it increases the odds of getting the bullets.

Lj1941
December 6, 2013, 06:18 PM
Berry's have plated availble or at least listed in 110 and 125 grain. They list a max of 1900 fps for these plated projectiles.Like every other supplier your guess is a good as
mine on the wait.

Dr. A
December 7, 2013, 10:05 AM
I cast mine, but have bought several as available over a period of the last year. You can find them now at Grafs. I would act quickly, because they seem to be available only unlimited quantities. The Hornady 150 that is an SST, is very deadly in my hands.

http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/category/categoryId/922?

If you enjoyed reading about ".311/.312 sp bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!