Botach has M&P mags in stock, including Shield

PDA

moxie
December 6, 2013, 04:37 PM
http://www.botach.com/products/smith-wesson-m-p-pistol-magazines.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Botach has M&P mags in stock, including Shield" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Teachu2
December 6, 2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I've been wanting another Shield mag.

Hangingrock
December 7, 2013, 06:23 PM
Thank you! I was able to order additional MP9-compact magazines.

ms6852
December 7, 2013, 07:14 PM
I did business with botach, long story short, I cut all correspondence with them and never did business with them. Have they gotten better?

Shipwreck
December 7, 2013, 07:33 PM
I just ordered one from Midway USA last week

wally
December 7, 2013, 10:44 PM
I did business with botach, long story short, I cut all correspondence with them and never did business with them. Have they gotten better?

I was going to order an M&P9c magazine. Page said $25 with free shipping, when I went to the "shopping cart" it was $30 and it had a link to estimate shipping :( The site runs far more scripts sourced from different sites than I'm comfortable with.

I blew it off.

Ben86
December 8, 2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks for that. I've been hunting a couple M&P9C mags for a while now at my wife's request.

I've made several magazine purchases from Botach and have been pleased with their service. They have mags in stock when most others don't.

Hangingrock
December 8, 2013, 12:07 PM
Ben86:Thanks for that. I've been hunting a couple M&P9C mags for a while now at my wife's request.

Finding MP9C magazines in my area is like pulling teeth out of a chicken its not going to happen. Placed two on order myself . After the negative comments I was glad to hear your positive experience.

moxie
December 8, 2013, 12:13 PM
Yes, they are doing a great job now, IMO.

The 9c mags are $30. Others are less (.40s and .45s). You have to hit the drop down menu.

You also have to hit a drop down menu for shipping. One selection is free. Others cost more if you want faster delivery.

Bottom line. M&P 9c mags are $30 each, free shipping, no tax. Ditto 17 rounders.

sevt_chevelle
December 9, 2013, 07:11 PM
I've had full size 9mm mags on back order from them for almost one year now. Sure would be nice if they filled back orders before they put them for sell on the website

Botach will get no more of my business.

Teachu2
December 14, 2013, 03:39 AM
I messed up and accidentally ordered the M&P 45 mag. Sent an email to their cust service department, and they cancelled the order. Ordered the correct mag Monday and it arrived Friday of the same week - with their free shipping.

NO complaints here!

Quack
December 14, 2013, 03:07 PM
http://www.quanticotactical.com/mpMags.asp

Southside830
December 15, 2013, 05:54 AM
Botach is tied with Cheaper Than Gold for the worst online gun accessories vendor. They have a EBay store as well. I ordered something from them once and never got it. Had to file a pay pal claim. They suck. That was within the last year.

Hangingrock
December 23, 2013, 05:34 PM
My order with Botach is and was problematic. They apparently oversold their stock on hand but continued taking orders then sent me a USPS tracking number that was non functional. After several E-mail exchanges and two phone calls, they said a credit would be issued. Based on my limited experience I would not deal with them again.

rhinoh
December 23, 2013, 07:55 PM
I got Botach'd once- never again.

Ben86
December 24, 2013, 12:17 PM
My order with Botach is and was problematic. They apparently oversold their stock on hand but continued taking orders then sent me a USPS tracking number that was non functional. After several E-mail exchanges and two phone calls, they said a credit would be issued. Based on my limited experience I would not deal with them again.

Uh oh. My order supposedly shipped on 12/10, but hasn't arrived yet. I better see what's up. If this got messed up for me I doubt I will be a return customer either.

Hangingrock
December 24, 2013, 04:33 PM
Ben86:Uh oh. My order supposedly shipped on 12/10, but hasn't arrived yet.

Yes that was my supposed shipping date also. Midway is allowing back ordering on twelve round capacity MP9c magazines without the finger rest. Their estimated delivery date is mid February 2014. Magazines with the finger rests no back ordering allowed at this date by Midway.

Ben86
December 25, 2013, 03:42 AM
I am still waiting to hear back from them via email. I can't call reliably right now because I'm out of the country. The person I shipped it to said it determinately hasn't come in yet. I do plan to get this sorted out soon.

If they messed this up the search begins again. I might just have to back order them, my wife is getting impatient. :D Why can't she just use a Glock? I have plenty of magazines for those. ;)

Ben86
December 28, 2013, 12:06 PM
I got this email from Botach today:

"We apologize for the inconvenience. We where inform that there where labels created ahead of time we did not have sufficient magazines for all our orders. We are expecting shipment with in 2 weeks.

Thank you

Marisol"

Apparently they don't have sufficient grammar either. LOL

It looks like the same thing that happened to Hangingrock. Basically they oversold the product. I guess I will give them a couple weeks to get me the magazines, it beats demanding a refund and/or refuting the charge with my bank and then back-ordering.

I am disappointed this time around with them. To date I hadn't had any trouble and have ordered at least half a dozen times.

Double Naught Spy
December 28, 2013, 12:29 PM
It looks like the same thing that happened to Hangingrock. Basically they oversold the product. I guess I will give them a couple weeks to get me the magazines, it beats demanding a refund and/or refuting the charge with my bank and then back-ordering.

Based on my experience, there is a high probability you are just delaying demanding a refund and then having to refute the charge with your bank, followed by reordering somewhere else.

Quack
December 28, 2013, 01:19 PM
Based on my experience, there is a high probability you are just delaying demanding a refund and then having to refute the charge with your bank, followed by reordering somewhere else.

Or waiting 3+ months for them.

Quantico is doing a 3 pack for $78 ($26/mag)

Hangingrock
December 28, 2013, 02:02 PM
I simply requested a credit be issued. It did take a phone call thou. A credit was issued I checked with the credit card issuer and it was done promptly. The MP9c magazines are difficult to obtain but the full size MP9 apparently are starting to be more available.

KTXdm9
December 28, 2013, 09:39 PM
I ordered two 7 rounders and had them in my mailbox within a week.

Pointshoot
December 29, 2013, 11:22 AM
A couple or three years ago I placed an order with them. It was a hassle to finally get what I had purchased. When seeing this thread title, I wondered if they might have improved since my dealing with them. It doesn't look like they have. I wouldn't bother to order from them again - - - not worth the time and frustration.

Ben86
December 29, 2013, 11:40 AM
They clearly need better inventory and sales management.

I will give them a couple weeks to send me the mags. I probably won't be a return customer. I expect more professionalism when I spend my hard earned money.

wally
December 30, 2013, 12:35 PM
Based on my experience, there is a high probability you are just delaying demanding a refund and then having to refute the charge with your bank,

If they delay you past 60 days you are SOL with the credit card company and your money is then theirs. All the hassle of eventually getting the product or a refund will be on you alone.

Ben86
January 5, 2014, 11:43 AM
Luckily it will be only a month after I've been charged when their 2 weeks are up. So I can still dispute the charge even if they won't give me my refund voluntarily. I doubt they would give me a problem with that. These people seem unprofessional, but not downright unethical. We shall see.

They have not responded to my email expressing my displeasure I sent about a week ago. I will be back in the states soon to make a proper phone call. ;)

It's just a shame they run a company like that.

Hunter991
January 5, 2014, 01:56 PM
I will not order from them after a terrible experience. They wouldn't return a phone call, credit or email. Never again.

moxie
January 5, 2014, 05:04 PM
Well, I guess that's the last time I start a thread recommending what I thought was a good deal. Was for me.

Hangingrock
January 6, 2014, 09:50 AM
Moxie no foul no harm. Your recommendation/source specified was with the best of intentions. Sometimes things just don't workout.

moxie
January 6, 2014, 11:52 AM
Thanks, hangingrock, but I feel a bit peevish today.

Frank44
January 6, 2014, 02:28 PM
Botach's inconsistent business practices are a big red flag for me, however your heart is in the right place!

Ben86
January 6, 2014, 11:49 PM
Well, I guess that's the last time I start a thread recommending what I thought was a good deal. Was for me.

Don't feel bad man. I appreciate you trying to help out. Up until this point I also had good experiences with them. Se la vie

BSA1
January 7, 2014, 07:13 PM
I placed a order Saturday for three factory Beretta magazines at $ 17.95 each.

When I checked out the low down dirty dogs charged me $ 17.00 a mag. Then, on top of that they included FREE shipping!

But wait the story gets worse. I made a big mistake on my shipping address. I called them Monday morning at 9:40 am and left a voice mail explaining my mistake. They CALLED me BACK at 10:01 am (yep only 21 minutes later) and corrected my address while on the telephone.

THEN she HAD the NERVE to tell me my order would go out later in the day, you know what IT DID!!! They even sent me the tracking number to prove it.

As Forrest Gump said "I sorry to break up your Black Panther party."

BSA1
January 9, 2014, 01:11 AM
I received my order today in a padded envelope undamaged. The magazines are in a clear wrapper, appeared to be brand new and are made by Beretta.

I am glad I did not read this thread before I placed my order. Great low price, free shipping, great customer service and delivered as promised.

Ben86
January 9, 2014, 08:53 PM
I am glad I did not read this thread before I placed my order. Great low price, free shipping, great customer service and delivered as promised.

That was my experience up until this point. I wish they would be more consistent.

Teachu2
January 9, 2014, 09:10 PM
Moxie, I appreciate the heads-up! My experience with them was great - I made an error, they fixed it, I got the right mag quickly.

KTXdm9
January 9, 2014, 11:00 PM
It worked out well for me. Thanks moxie!

Ben86
January 13, 2014, 08:02 PM
My mags came in on the 10th. All is well that ends well I guess.

If you enjoyed reading about "Botach has M&P mags in stock, including Shield" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!