just ordered a chrono

PDA

Rem700CDLSF3006
December 6, 2013, 03:53 PM
I just ordered me a chrono got the competition electronics Prochrono digital are they any good

If you enjoyed reading about "just ordered a chrono" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gotigers
December 6, 2013, 03:54 PM
That is what I have. It is my first one. I've only had a few months, but it seems to a fair deal and has been reliable.

Walkalong
December 6, 2013, 05:25 PM
I really like mine. Enough that when I finally got careless and shot the first one, I bought another one. *sigh*

:)

gahunter12
December 6, 2013, 05:31 PM
I have been 100% happy with mine. Now get you a good tripod. Don't get one of those cheap flimsy tripods. Also make sure it raises high enough to use at the shooting bench.

Missionary
December 6, 2013, 05:42 PM
Greetings
You can consider a blast shield for the front of it. A chunk of steel (T1) will deflect lead bullets and most jacketed. AP still goes through most anything if you are playing with deep penetrators. But if you are careful and no gremlins ever come about there is no need. But the joys you will have if a shot gets too low and the T1 is there.
Mike in Peru

454PB
December 6, 2013, 10:17 PM
The one I have is 25 years old.....and still works great. I did have to put a plexiglass shield over the screen.....boolit lube and errant gas checks really dinged it up.

If you enjoyed reading about "just ordered a chrono" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!