Citizenship Commemorative SIG P220ST

PDA

Marko Kloos
March 28, 2004, 07:56 PM
For the occasion of my naturalization last Thursday, I decided to treat myself to a top-shelf handgun to commemorate my citizenship.

A coworker made me a good deal on a SIG P220ST. The gun has had less than 200 rounds through it, comes with new night sights, three 8-rounders, one ten-rounder, and a lined Bianchi paddle holster...all for $750.

This pistol is extremely well-fitted, and tighter than the door on a Swiss bank vault. The action is smooth as butter.

It's a wee bit on the heavy side for an EDC carry gun, but it'll serve fine as a "Sundays & Social Events" gun and range toy. Most importantly, it'll be durable enough to serve as a shooter for many years to come, and remain a handsome reminder of the occasion.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=900442

If you enjoyed reading about "Citizenship Commemorative SIG P220ST" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rittmeister
March 28, 2004, 07:57 PM
There's really only one thing to say...

Congratulations!

Condition One
March 28, 2004, 08:30 PM
What Rittmeister said.

Shoot Safe.....CO ;)

hksw
March 28, 2004, 08:49 PM
Congratulations on becoming a citizen of the greatest country in the world (IMO, of course).

(Naturalized in 1984.)
\/

faustulus
March 28, 2004, 11:12 PM
Nice gun.
Glad you could join us. :)

Ala Dan
March 28, 2004, 11:47 PM
WOW Marko My Friend-

Sounds like CHRISTMAS in March too me! :cool: :D

Congratulations~ and many thanks for buying a SIG. Enjoy-

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

WhoKnowsWho
March 29, 2004, 12:23 AM
Congrats on the gun and your citizenship!

natedog
March 29, 2004, 12:26 AM
The US is slightly better now! (Legal) immigration is one of the nation's greateset assets.

MK11
March 29, 2004, 02:32 PM
Gorgeous. How's it shoot?

Frohickey
March 29, 2004, 02:41 PM
You know... while a citizenship commemorative pistol is a good idea, that only happens once a lifetime.

What you need to do is Tax Return Commemorative Pistol. That would happen at least once a year. Um, er... that is, if you make it a habit of loaning money to the gubmint. :uhoh:

Sean Smith
March 29, 2004, 03:49 PM
For the occasion of my naturalization last Thursday

Congratulations! :D

Nice gun, too. Might want to check this site out (if you haven't already) for custom work and other goodies for the Sig P-series:

http://www.langdontactical.com/

Jim Watson
March 29, 2004, 04:55 PM
U.S. citizenship = German commemorative gun?

Sean Smith
March 29, 2004, 05:43 PM

That either speaks to a keen sense of irony, or utter obliviousness. :D

Flashpoint
March 29, 2004, 06:08 PM

That either speaks to a keen sense of irony, or utter obliviousness.

That's what I thought at first, but then again isn't the P220ST made in Newhampshire, and how many of us really have our roots in America.

Myself, I have an awful lot of German in me.

Congratulations, Marko Kloos

BTW Where were you born, if you don't mind me asking?

Sean Smith
March 29, 2004, 07:20 PM
Myself, I have an awful lot of German in me

Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who... ah, never mind! :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "Citizenship Commemorative SIG P220ST" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!