Presses on close out at midway

PDA

thefish
December 10, 2013, 09:01 AM
FYI

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?sortby=1&itemsperpage=24&newcategorydimensionid=11522

Lee challanger kit for less than $100!

If you enjoyed reading about "Presses on close out at midway" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
eeh
December 10, 2013, 12:32 PM
Midway has good stuff if you are willing to pay the price,,presses ain't one of them

Rule3
December 10, 2013, 01:50 PM
If the prices are "too much" please show the lower prices consider S/H and customer service and delivery time?? I looked a few up and it's about a draw +/- a few bucks.

At least Midway you will get it fast and have good customer service.

frankenstein406
December 10, 2013, 01:56 PM
That partner press was $50 before not sure why it jumped up

rsrocket1
December 10, 2013, 02:19 PM
Must have bought once and cried once. :)

That price is a good price for a full up kit. I you want decent stuff and don't want to pick and choose all the parts, that kit is a very good starting point for reloading. Lots of people can also probably use that as a base for a long career in reloading.

I prefered the Challenger kit over the Anniversary kit because you can choose whether to prime off press or on the press (albeit with this setup, you have to insert the primer with your fingers if you want to prime on press or buy a primer feeder "Pez dispenser").

It's a good starter for a reloader and even if you move on to a progressive, a SS press is always good to have around.

KansasSasquatch
December 10, 2013, 08:36 PM
That partner press was $50 before not sure why it jumped up
If Midway ever had it for $50 I'm glad I didn't see it. I paid Midway's current price for one at Cabela's about a year ago. It does what I need it too, but wish I had spent a little more on a Hornady single stage to match my LNLAP.

Countryboy1150
December 10, 2013, 08:44 PM
I just ordered the Hornady Classic press from Midway for $104.00. Thought that was a pretty decent price

Walkalong
December 11, 2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks for posting.

Folks, let's keep the comments positive or helpful.

Like the old saying goes, if you can't say something nice, ......

sauer1911
December 11, 2013, 07:29 AM
Good point Walkalong.

It has been my experience to start with a Lee Classic Loader, It comes with everything to start with, even a so so scale. hehe, from there, you can with experience, move up to more advanced stuff, or put in the corner with minimal cash output.

be safe

RussellC
December 11, 2013, 09:32 AM
Natchez. Midway is in MO so they also charge me sales tax. I havent seen hide nor hair of the last midway order "hasnt been updated"...stupid post office.

Russellc

If you enjoyed reading about "Presses on close out at midway" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!