Possible library addition

PDA

Balog
March 28, 2004, 11:33 PM
I've been doing a bit of research on which pistol to get for my wife to CCW. In my reading here, I kept encountering the term "MIM." Not knowing what this meant, I searched the THR Library.
I tried "Firearms Terms" "More Terms" and "Some Acronyms." Not finding it in any of those places, I tried the "Acronym Finder" which had a lot of possible candidates but no real information about what they really meant. When I run a search on it I get seventeen pages of results.

I have a general idea what the term means, but given how often it crops up, perhaps it would be a good idea to include it in our glossary?

If you enjoyed reading about "Possible library addition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tyme
March 29, 2004, 06:28 AM
made in mexico?

Mal H
March 29, 2004, 09:13 AM
Metal Injection Molding.

Looks like our "Some acronyms" list is wrong for that one and should be changed. The other acronym sources aren't ours to change, but you can make the suggestion to them, e.g., Sniper Country.

If you enjoyed reading about "Possible library addition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!