Rape in Phoenix

PDA

beemerb
February 4, 2003, 08:05 PM
Two males in a pickup truck grabbed a 12 YEAR OLD GIRL who was walking to school.RAPED HER AND THEN DROPPED HER BACK OFF AGAIN.How can anybody who is a human being do something like this.Maybe they aren't.

I so wish I could catch these people in the act.
Bob

If you enjoyed reading about "Rape in Phoenix" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gryphon
February 4, 2003, 08:26 PM
I wish that I could catch someone JUST BEFORE they violate. I don't think that I could imagine what it must be like for a woman to have to go through something like that, regardless of age.

I learned at an early age that a man never raises his hand to a woman, and never forces her to do anything against her will.

To do someting like rape is totally off the scope of comprehension for me.

I don't remember how old I was, but young(6-7 ish), but my sisters and I were outside playing in the yard. Some of us were doing one thing and others another. Well, I didn't pay particular attention to where I was at the time. That little mistake caught me with a wiffle ball bat to the face(it was one of those thin yellow ones). After about 3 or 4 seconds, I figured out where I was and did something very stupid. I picked up a badminton racket and proceeded to hit my sister in the head with it. I figured that she deserved it, right? WRONG!!!! My father saw what happened, came charging down the yard, grabbed ahold of me and I don't remember much after that. What I do remember is the most angry face I've every seen on my father, some very uncharacteristic curse words, and this thought - "Boy, you NEVER EVER hit a woman! If I ever find out that you do that again, it'll be the last thing that you ever do!"
To this day, I have a hard time watching a TV show or a movie where some guy is beating or raping a woman. It's to the point where I couldn't watch the first part of Sleeping With The Enemy.

BerettaNut92
February 4, 2003, 08:35 PM
How can anybody who is a human being do something like this.

If all goes well, they won't be much longer.

DeltaElite
February 4, 2003, 09:12 PM
The true wonder is how those JBT's can arrest rapists instead of simply killing them. :D

I believe rapists should be executed, after a trial of course. ;)

Standing Wolf
February 4, 2003, 09:13 PM
People who sexually harm children should be hanged.

Atticus
February 4, 2003, 10:36 PM
by the .....:fire:

mjustice
February 4, 2003, 11:53 PM
This is one of many reasons why I think *everyone* should be allowed to carry a self-defense weapon of some sort. If her parents trusted her enough to go to school by herself, they should be able to trust her with some mace, a knife, or even a small handgun.

I hope they catch the walking sludge who ruined this kids life.

MJ

ed dixon
February 5, 2003, 01:01 AM
My grandmother used to say some people should just be taken out to the woods and shot. The nice last view and the quick end sound too good for these "people."

Lennyjoe
February 5, 2003, 05:52 AM
I have two teenage daughters and to hear stories like this scares the hell out of me.

I know one thing, if I was the father of that child then them two wouldnt have to worry about going to court, only to the morgue!

Kahr carrier
February 5, 2003, 06:25 AM
:fire: :cuss: Sick.:scrutiny: 5 minutes alone with them with a baseball bat PLS.:fire:

foghornl
February 5, 2003, 07:52 AM
Mr Dixon's 'granny' was right...some should be taken to the woods and shot....first round should be #8 shot, aimed centrally between navel & knees.....

Then start on the smallest toe of each foot, with the flat-nose .22 rimfire rounds. If it is done right, BG should last about 2 or 3 days....

OOOOOPS, I didn't really suggest that stuff you don't see above. After all, this is "The High Road".

However, having been a victim (20+ years back) of what is now popularly called 'multiple perpetrator home invasion', and witnessing unspeakable acts commited against the then-wife while "hog-tied" in the floor, I have less than zero tolerance for those that commit such crimes against women and children.

Thumper
February 5, 2003, 08:21 AM
OOOOOPS, I didn't really suggest that stuff you don't see above. After all, this is "The High Road".

I would consider your prescribed course of action to be The High Road.

Joe Demko
February 5, 2003, 08:28 AM
It is not enough that such evil men should simply die. They must be made to see the error of their ways and must be truly penitent for their actions first. Remand them to me. With the contents of my toolbox and some time, I will aid them in successfully seeking truth and penitence. When there is no more for them to learn, and they have publicly proclaimed their repentence and sorrow, then they may be shot or hanged or whatsoever pleases their victim and her family.

P12
February 5, 2003, 09:42 AM
An abandoned well and a pig farm comes to mind.

I'll leave the rest for your imagination.

:fire:

Selfdfenz
February 5, 2003, 10:05 AM
"People who sexually harm children should be hanged"
I disagree.
Too quick and and much too painless.

The part of this that really flames me is if these subhumans are caught the criminal justice system will put them back on the street in no time to do the same thing.
S-

larry_minn
February 5, 2003, 01:35 PM
Keep in mind the three S's. I don't care for torture no matter how badly it is deseaved.
Stop the attack by any means needed to protect the child. I highly doubt they would stop at a harsh word and I would be upset if they did.

P12
February 5, 2003, 02:04 PM
Keep in mind the three S's. :confused:

foghornl
February 5, 2003, 02:09 PM
Shoot

Shovel

Shut Up

P12
February 5, 2003, 02:16 PM
:o

Turkey Creek
February 8, 2003, 10:55 PM
My answer for anyone who harms children or animals is the ancient Roman way- a couple of sturdy pieces of wood and some heavy duty spikes- it's slow and painful, thus giving these useless beings some time to contemplate their deeds- plus it provides some sport for law abiding people to slug down some brewskies and watch with satisfaction- brutal, yes, but no more so than the crime, particularly rape of a child- and who knows what deterrance benefit it might be?- of course the do gooders and Liberals will gasp in horror at this method, but my ignoring these types is SOP thus keeping my blood pressure down, allowing more blood to flow to the brain, and hence allowing me to come up with ever more creative ways to solve these types of problems- now where did I leave my hammer? :fire:

clem
February 8, 2003, 11:32 PM
Public execution at 18:00 on ALL television stations.
Damn trash!

Miss Demeanors
February 9, 2003, 07:30 PM
That poor little girl is going to be traumatized for life :(

Something similar happened here in Chicago not too long ago. Some punks gave a girl the date rape drug, they gang raped her, and TAPED it!

AND! They let the boys go back to school until trial because "there wasn't anything for them to do during the day". :mad: :mad:

If that was my little girl, they wouldn't make it to school.

beemerb
February 9, 2003, 07:38 PM
UPDATE;
Both where caught.Now comes what passes for justice in this country.I like a lot of the ideas stated on this thread and wish it could happen to them.
Bob

goon
February 9, 2003, 08:53 PM
Some of you guys prefer the baseball bat, but I think a propane torch would be more appropriate.
Just apply heat to the proper areas, and problem solved.
Vengeance belongs to the creator, but that doesn't mean that we can't help him get started.

Ryder
February 9, 2003, 09:44 PM
Wonder what would happen to the crime rate if the victim was required to set the punishment? :D

Kharn
February 10, 2003, 08:26 AM
Is this related: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8214 ?

Kharn

If you enjoyed reading about "Rape in Phoenix" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!